MA in Human Rights and
International Law - With all of your senses
Experience human rights and transitional justice by learning from the world’s leading figures of international law in the stimulating city of Jerusalem and gain the tools to become a professional in the field.
Over the course of the 1-year program, students will participate in developmental workshops and seminars.
- International Humanitarian Law: Contemporary Challenges, Contemporary Conflicts
- Human Dignity in Comparative Perspective
- International Human Rights Law
1. A BA with an average of 85 and above, from a recognized university
2. A BA in political science, international relations or other academic disciplines related to the fields of human rights and transitional justice
3. English proficiency
Please note: Additional credentials and information may be requested from you upon admission.
Student Life at the Hebrew University
- Be part of a welcoming community of students from over 100 countries
- Courses are designed to offer a small group setting for more personalized education
- Participate in international student associations and social forums
- Network with professional alumni from around the world
Why the Hebrew University of Jerusalem?
- As one of the top 100 universities in the world, we boast a faculty of world-renowned lecturers
- Jerusalem offers a backdrop of diverse cultures, a vibrant social scene, and international landmarks
- Located in the heart of the StartUp Nation, Jerusalem is filled with inspiring innovation and technological advancements