Students have the benefit of learning from prominent academic lecturers from Duke University, McGill University, and Kellogg School of Management, alongside leading Hebrew University professors. Our MBA professors, such as Efraim Benmelech, Sharon Belenzon, Noah Stopmann, and Dror Etzion, are at the forefront of research in their fields and provide students with the start-up nation edge.
Advanced Courses include:
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
- Business Markets & Economic Growth in the East
- Big Data Analytics Competition
- Crowdfunding and Alternative Markets
- Disruptive Technologies and Current Trends in Fintech
Please note that the tuition does not include additional expenses such as cost of books, internships, etc.
Founded by Albert Einstein
8 Nobel Prizes
2 Turing Prizes
1 Fields Medal
Top 100 Universities
Diverse Student Body
Offering language study
in over 30 languages