MDP - MSc in Development Practice
Economics, Management and Sustainable Development in Rural Areas
Explore market-based solutions to agricultural, environmental, economic, and business challenges of global, sustainable development.
Over the course of the 14-month program, students will participate in intensive internships on sustainable development. In addition, a monthly workshop is offered at the Jerusalem Institute’s Milken Innovation Center for students to develop skills required to pursue professional careers in development.
- Foundations of Sustainable Development Practice
- Financial Innovations for Sustainable Economic Development
- Development and Public Health
- Economics of Growth and Development
- Introduction to Economics of Natural Resources
1. A BA with an average of 80 and above, from a recognized university
2. Direct admission is granted for students with a degree in economics, including environmental economics
3. Students with accounting or business administration degrees may apply if they have completed the following courses:
- Consumer Theory
- Welfare Theory
- Firm Theory
4. English proficiency
Please note: Additional credentials and information may be requested from you upon admission.
Student Life at the Hebrew University
- Be part of a welcoming community of students from over 100 countries
- Courses are designed to offer a small group setting for more personalized education
- Participate in international student associations and social forums
- Network with professional alumni from around the world
Why the Hebrew University of Jerusalem?
- As one of the top 100 universities in the world, we boast a faculty of world-renowned lecturers
- Jerusalem’s Rehovot campus offers a rich student life within reach of bustling industries and city life
- In the heart of the StartUp Nation, Jerusalem is filled with inspiring innovation and technological advancements